FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

March 23, 2013 - Club Ride- Windrock Park

<<

Dadof4Brats

WATVC Vice President

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Re: March 23, 2013 - Club Ride- Windrock Park

Great ride today Doug.. Thanks for a great choice in trails to ride. New sites for me. I know the donations today, whether great or small, will help Herb and his wife with their needs.. God Bless everyone who came out in support. For those that could not show up, bless each of you also.. It is great to be part of a club that does what each of you do for one another... I am blessed to be a part of it.. Thank you all...
<<

Rhino Rider

WATVC President

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:41 pm

The weather might have kept some of you away from the ride today but we had almost perfect weather for riding. It was just a little cool and wet to start but turned out to be a nice day. The trail conditions were just right for a group ride. But the big surprise this morning was to see Herb and Deb to pull in the parking lot just before the ride left out. A few of us got the opportunity to talk to Herb for a few minutes just before a short drivers meeting. Shortly after 9:00 we left the parking lot with cool temps and light rain. By the time we finished trail 1 and 2, the rain had stopped. By the time we had finished trail 24 and p1, everyone was warmed up and ready to ride. We stuck to our route and headed for 4, 19, 41, 26, 27. We then stopped for lunch at the old Bus. After a good lunch we headed on down G6 to 77 and 80. This was where "Knot" showed us how not to navigate the ruts. All was good and then on to 36, 81, 35, G6, G5 and some of us decided to come back on 22. There were no big problems. It was a great ride with great friends. Thanks to everyone that came out and showed their support for Herb and Deb.

Would also like to thank Flytrap for being my tale-gunner..
Thanks also to Dale for helping out the middle...
Thanks to Stakk and Dudley and Brimstone Recreation...

I think this ride was a BIG success! Once again, thanks to everyone for making this possible.

Club President
Director at Large 2009-2010
Official Trail Guide
06 White Rhino
Windrock ATV Member
Southern Offrode Riders Member
East Tennessee ATV Riders Member

<<

sully800

WATVC Board Member

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Yes it was a great ride with great people for a great cause. I'm sure Herb and Deb appreciate what we could do for them. It just shows that this club cares for it's members no matter what and that's what it's all about anyway,caring about your fellow man or woman when they need help.
<<

ky kodiak

WATVC Club Member
WATVC Club Member

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:11 pm

I don't know what else I could add to what has been said already....I was so happy and surprised to see and talk with Herb for a few minutes..

I have never been any prouder to be a club member than I was yesterday!! Thanks & God Bless to everyone that showed your support for our Friend!!
<<

poncho

WATVC Club Member
WATVC Club Member

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Great looking group! Glad it turned out well.
<<

faye mullins

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Hey everyone,
Thanks for the ride on Saturday, we enjoyed it! We know it was a benefit ride for Herb, We hope
he is doing well. We hope to be at many more rides.
We were in the black & green strip razor, Myron & Faye,
we would like the guy in the 4dr razor to give us a holler, he was thinking of selling the razor .
Myrons son is interested in it..please email us at myron juvisflh@gmail.com or phone him at 804-5225 or faye lfmclown@gmail.com
.when anyone goes on another trip across the mountain, holler at us and we will be glad to go..
Thanks Faye & Myron
<<

RedNeckRanger

WATVC Club Member
WATVC Club Member

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:43 pm

[quote="faye mullins"]Hey everyone,
Thanks for the ride on Saturday, we enjoyed it! We know it was a benefit ride for Herb, We hope
he is doing well. We hope to be at many more rides.
We were in the black & green strip razor, Myron & Faye,
we would like the guy in the 4dr razor to give us a holler, he was thinking of selling the razor .
Myrons son is interested in it..please email us at myron juvisflh@gmail.com or phone him at 804-5225 or faye lfmclown@gmail.com
.when anyone goes on another trip across the mountain, holler at us and we will be glad to go..
Thanks Faye & Myron[/quote]

i will pass it along to jason .if u dont here from him ,call me and remind me .
pm u my #
Previous

Return to WATVC Sanctioned Trail Rides