Secretary/Pro TempTreasurer 2011-2012
Event Coordinator 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013
East Tennessee ATV Riders Member
Southern Offrode Riders Member
Trails Rides organized by the Club or one of it's members
12Flat wrote:Hello. Just joined your club on-line/Paypal this morning. My wife and I are planning to attend on the June 18th ride. We live Close to Chattanooga and never rode Windrock, thought we'd give it a try. We ride tandem on a Honda ATV. I hope it's okay to ask some questions on this post.......
1. I read you are leaving from the lower miner shed at 9am eastern. Is this close to the general store? Do folks usually get there early for a meet & greet?
2. We plan to purchase our permits thru the Comfort Inn where we're staying. Any problems with that or should we buy from the store or somewhere else?
3. Is the best place to unload and park the truck at the general store area or do you recommend somewhere else? Thinking of security.
4. A 50 mile trip up to the monuments at Militia Hill. What is the pace usually, leisurely of ?
5. Do most of the riders take extra fuel? I've never been 50 miles on one ride before and don't know if a full tank of gas in a Honda 420 will be enough.
6. We don't own or wear helmets. Will this will be a problem for anyone?
7. I read we will need to sign a liability waiver. Is that something that's done at the meeting prior to the ride or do we need to print one off somewhere and bring it with us?
Anything I'm missing? Looking forward to the ride and meeting all that attend.
Pat & Gwen Patterson
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest