FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Royal Blue ride the 18th

<<

Redrhino

WATVC Club Member
WATVC Club Member

Post Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Royal Blue ride the 18th

I am planning on coming to this ride. It will be my first club ride and my first Royal Blue ride. Can anyone tell me where to stay and where to unload at? I will be coming up Friday the 17th.
<<

Bigmike

WATVC Club Member
WATVC Club Member

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:36 am

Re: Royal Blue ride the 18th

You will need to unload at rideroyalblue.Com campground, this is where we will be staying the registration (in front of general store) and lining up for guided rides. Located off exit 144 on i75N stinking creek, camoground is 4 miles from the interstate.

As far as lodging, you can call the campground however they may be full but may have some cancellations. There is a comfort inn off exit 141, just make sure they will have security on hand, they say they do now. There are a couple hotel hotels in jacksboro which is 2 exits south of 144 or also rocky top exit which is 3rd exit south and would be about a 30 minute drive to the campground.
Royal Blue Rangers Atv Club 2013-14 President
2010 Pearl White Polaris RZR-S, Seizmik rear view mirror, EMP UHMW Skids, homemade mudguards, homemade mp3 stereo, Ritron Patriot 45watt mobile 2-way mobile radio, Polaris sport roof, RJS 4- point harnesses. Bigmike's Big Air cooling mod, 12" Totron LED Light Bar, Homemade gas can mount
'10-Kawi Teryx Sport with many add on's (KountryGurl's Ride)
http://www.royalbluerangers.com/forum
Will Ride For Food!
<<

poncho

WATVC Club Member
WATVC Club Member

Post Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:18 pm

We to would like to go to this ride, waiting for details ! :D
Windrock Trails Waterfalls
<<

Redrhino

WATVC Club Member
WATVC Club Member

Post Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Bigmike wrote:You will need to unload at rideroyalblue.Com campground, this is where we will be staying the registration (in front of general store) and lining up for guided rides. Located off exit 144 on i75N stinking creek, camoground is 4 miles from the interstate.

As far as lodging, you can call the campground however they may be full but may have some cancellations. There is a comfort inn off exit 141, just make sure they will have security on hand, they say they do now. There are a couple hotel hotels in jacksboro which is 2 exits south of 144 or also rocky top exit which is 3rd exit south and would be about a 30 minute drive to the campground.

Got a room near the campground. Looking forward to meeting everyone and riding!

Return to WATVC Sanctioned Trail Rides