FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Spring 2013 Jamboree Schedule

<<

MsRhinoRider

Windrock Warrior

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:52 am

Spring 2013 Jamboree Schedule

As requested, here is the Spring 2013 Jamboree Event Schedule...

Thursday, April 18, 2013
•8:00 am - Vendors’ Row set-up (Trail head)
•4:30 pm - 5:30 pm- Sunset Guided Ride Registration (Trail head)
• 5:30 pm - Sunset Guided Ride (departs at Trail head)

Friday, April 19, 2013
•8:00 am - 9:00 am- Registration: Guided Rides (Trail head)
•8:00 am - Vendors’ Row opens (Trail head)
•9:00 am - Guided Rides Depart (Trail head)
•9:30 am - 6:30 pm – Registration All Events/Information (Events Area)
•4:00 pm - 5:00 pm- Obstacle Course open for practice only (Events Area)
•5:00 pm - ATV Rodeo Event (Events Area)
•6:30 pm - Bonfire Ride/dinner provided (Departs @ Events Area Pavilion)
•7:30 pm - Cornhole Tournament (Events Area Pavilion)
Space is limited, so sign up early!

Saturday, April 20, 2013
•8:00 am - 9:00 am- Registration Poker Run (Trail head)
•9:00 am - Poker Run Begins (Trail head)
•10:00 am - 8:00 pm - Registration All Events/Information (Events Area)
(Kids under 12 packets available all day at Registration Table)
•12:00 pm - Poker Run Awards (Events Area Pavilion)
•12:00 pm - 12:45 pm- Registration WWO & Classing (Events Area then follow signs to Rock)
•1:00 pm - Windrock Wide Open Race (Events Area then follow signs)
•3:30 pm - Windrock Challenge Obstacle Course (Events Area)
•5:00 pm - Drag Race (Events Area)
•8:00 pm - Mud Drag Race and Semi-Annual Mud Challenge “Dash for Cash” (Events Area)

* Drivers’ meetings will be held prior to each competitive event. See Drivers’ Meeting Schedule for times.
*The Trail head is located at the base of Windrock Mountain and may be accessed from Windrock Rd.
* The Events Area is located at the Windrock Park Campground and may be accessed from Windrock Rd or the Connector Trail.

A one-time fee of $10 covers participation in ANY AND ALL events with the exception of the Poker Run!
All proceeds from the Poker Run are donated to local volunteer rescue squads.
Windrock ATV Club Officer
Treasurer 2013-2014
Secretary/Treasurer 2012-2013
Secretary/Pro TempTreasurer 2011-2012
Secretary 2010-2011
Event Coordinator 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013

East Tennessee ATV Riders Member
Southern Offrode Riders Member
<<

chatdc

Windrock Warrior

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:33 am

Re: Spring 2013 Jamboree Schedule

Spring Jamboree is my favorite time to ride the Rock

Good weather= it always rains for SPRING Jam which means NO DUST !!

Good friends= someone to ride with besides Badride = new trail stories!
Yeah... I'm tired of hearing the play by play rendition from your hemmroid surgery... WHO CARES !!!!!!!

Good trails= 60 miles of excitement at the Rock !!!

LET'S GO RIDE !!!
'13 Polaris Scrambler 850 (Trail Ready, Usually)

I RIDE black, but you can ride any color you want, just… LET’S GO RIDE !!!
<<

Badride

Windrock Warrior

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am

chatdc wrote:Spring Jamboree is my favorite time to ride the Rock

Good weather= it always rains for SPRING Jam which means NO DUST !!

Good friends= someone to ride with besides Badride = new trail stories!
Yeah... I'm tired of hearing the play by play rendition from your hemmroid surgery... WHO CARES !!!!!!!

Good trails= 60 miles of excitement at the Rock !!!

LET'S GO RIDE !!!

My biggest hemmroid had to go home Saturday because his 4 wheeler wouldn't run. Oh, by the way, you are welcome for getting it to run good enough to get you back to the truck.
CSA
Confederate States of America
Fighting Terriorism since 1861
<<

rzrrider

Senior Windrocker

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Count me in on the guided ride on Friday.
2009 RZR'S Chopped cage 5",Racer tech 2"lift & dual rate springs,HID headlights, UHMW skid plate,4500lb Viper winch,Nerf bars,EMP overhead stero,Big Horn tires with OMF factory wheel beadlocks,Pro armor doors,S&S air intake, Muzzy's stainless dual exhaust with the Muzzy's Digitune fuel controller,Garmin GPSmap 60CSx with Dan's maps & my Glock 32 never leave home without it.

2012 RZR XP 900 J-strong roof,Racer tech front and rear bumpers along with other racer tech chassis components,Bling Star doors,Polaris suspension seats with UTV inc harnesses, Holz Racing full belly skid kit, Pro Armor trailing arm sliders,Z-Bros max clearance Rear radius rods 30 in led light bar, Muzzy's stainless dual exhaust with the Muzzy's digitune pro fuel controller.
<<

scoob

Jr. Windrocker

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Ill be coming to this one to. whats the poker run like?
<<

poncho

WATVC Club Member
WATVC Club Member

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Can't wait!!!!! :D
Windrock Trails Waterfalls
<<

Rooster

Windrock Warrior

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:03 pm

scoob wrote:Ill be coming to this one to. whats the poker run like?

Several things are changing for the Poker Run, First it has a new route. The route is more geared toward an easier time on the trails. The route is a little shorter so the time will be shorter. Alot of folks wanted to get back in time to enter the events.

Also, not related to the Poker Run but I wanted to put this out there, the WWO Race will be on a completely new 1.9 mile track. It will be wider, faster and spectator friendly. I hope that the ones that quit racing because of the Old Course will come out and try the new one. It is way better and should be alot more fun for all. Most of it will be on the New UTVRR Track.
2013 Polaris RzR 570 LE; 26" ITP Black Water Evolution Tires, J-Strong Roof, Polaris Flip Out Windshield, Pro Armor Doors, Skid Plates/Rock Sliders by Factory UTV, Garmin Montana 600 Gps with Ram Mount

Trail Maintenance Supervisor Windrock Park Trails (formely Coal Creek)
2011-2012 Board of Directors/Windrock ATV Club
2012-2014 Vice President/Windrock ATV Club
<<

SOILLRZR

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:59 pm

In on friday for the difficult ride! How about this year lets do some difficult trails this time, I promise to bring some extra gas this time and NO flats!! :D Whats up Chat!
2013 Walker Evans RZR XP 900
<<

rzrrider

Senior Windrocker

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Ok we have less than a month until the spring jam. I am so ready to ride with the guys on the difficult ride it has always been such a great group of guys. So who is going to be the guides this year? I hope Phil and Roger are there. I will see all of you soon. 8) 8)
2009 RZR'S Chopped cage 5",Racer tech 2"lift & dual rate springs,HID headlights, UHMW skid plate,4500lb Viper winch,Nerf bars,EMP overhead stero,Big Horn tires with OMF factory wheel beadlocks,Pro armor doors,S&S air intake, Muzzy's stainless dual exhaust with the Muzzy's Digitune fuel controller,Garmin GPSmap 60CSx with Dan's maps & my Glock 32 never leave home without it.

2012 RZR XP 900 J-strong roof,Racer tech front and rear bumpers along with other racer tech chassis components,Bling Star doors,Polaris suspension seats with UTV inc harnesses, Holz Racing full belly skid kit, Pro Armor trailing arm sliders,Z-Bros max clearance Rear radius rods 30 in led light bar, Muzzy's stainless dual exhaust with the Muzzy's digitune pro fuel controller.
<<

Badride

Windrock Warrior

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:21 am

rzrrider wrote:Ok we have less than a month until the spring jam. I am so ready to ride with the guys on the difficult ride it has always been such a great group of guys. So who is going to be the guides this year? I hope Phil and Roger are there. I will see all of you soon. 8) 8)

Yes, I talked to Wanda a couple of days ago and it looks like we are all set. Should be a good time, even if Phil is going to be with us.
CSA
<<

chatdc

Windrock Warrior

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:13 pm

SOILLRZR wrote:In on friday for the difficult ride! How about this year lets do some difficult trails this time, I promise to bring some extra gas this time and NO flats!! :D Whats up Chat!

I'd love to do some more difficult trails this year but Badrider has already been approved to go with us...

I have to match the trail selection to the level of riders that show up. (Maybe someone could send Roger a pm that says the ride starts at 10:30?)
I'd send it to him myself but he has me blocked...

<<

Badride

Windrock Warrior

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 am

chatdc wrote:
SOILLRZR wrote:In on friday for the difficult ride! How about this year lets do some difficult trails this time, I promise to bring some extra gas this time and NO flats!! :D Whats up Chat!

I'd love to do some more difficult trails this year but Badrider has already been approved to go with us...

I have to match the trail selection to the level of riders that show up. (Maybe someone could send Roger a pm that says the ride starts at 10:30?)

I would still catch you before the first stop anyway. You are Slllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooow!
CSA
<<

aweisgarber

Senior Windrocker

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:24 am

Badride wrote:
chatdc wrote:

I would still catch you before the first stop anyway. You are Slllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooow!

I heard that Chat was riding on the back of your Canam on the guided ride. :lol:
<<

chatdc

Windrock Warrior

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:36 am

Now Archie,

Just because Badride tells you about one of his halucinations, doesn't make it true... In fact, I've been trying to find a tape of that Congressman that stood up while Roger's cousin was talking and said "You Lie!" just so I could play it at the first break when Badride begins to speak.

BTW

We might aughta start another thread for this discussion so that everyone reading about the Spring Jamboree Schedule doesn't think that the whole event is like the Difficult Guided Ride... We do want to have good attendance this year again.

<<

MsRhinoRider

Windrock Warrior

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:36 am

We would like to invite everyone to visit the Club Trailer that will be located at the Event's Area. We have t-shirts in several colors and sizes (two new colors), several colors in hats, hoodies and a few other things. Come out show your support for the Windrock ATV Club..

:D
Windrock ATV Club Officer
Treasurer 2013-2014
Secretary/Treasurer 2012-2013
Secretary/Pro TempTreasurer 2011-2012
Secretary 2010-2011
Event Coordinator 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013

East Tennessee ATV Riders Member
Southern Offrode Riders Member

Return to The Bonfire